Monday, June 15, 2015

Good Week!

Hey everyone!

So this week was soooooo awesome!!!! Yeah ... we didn't really do a whole lot on pday last week so it was alright! Tuesday we did exchanges! I went with
Elder haddon to Franconia and we did a whole lot of tracting. Elder Haddon and I had a pretty fun time! We just worked hard the whole time. We were tracting over by route 1 and this guy was sitting out on his porch smoking he looked so ticked off... I walked up to him and said hello and asked how he was doing. He was pleasant. Then I asked him about Jesus Christ... He started to yell at Elder Haddon and I saying that we were soliciting and trespassing. Hahah so funny he said that he was going to call the cops on us. Elder Haddon was like "alright I guess we will keep trespassing then!!" Haha after that he went inside to call the police. We left quickly after he went inside hahaha. On Wednesday we went to zone training that took almost the whole day so it's all good! Elder Adair had his birthday on Wednesday so we got called on to practice teach In front of the whole zone... I was like lame! But Elder Adair and I rocked it! We had to practice teach on why people have weakness and trials. I busted out ether 12:27 and we just kicked butt! The zone leaders bought donuts for Elder Adair and the whole zone! It was a pretty good time! On Thursday we had the hottest day so far on my mission. It was blazing. All we did on Thursday was do service it was baaaaaad! We shoveled mulch for this lady named Ronnie for about 3 hours it got so bad we had to ask for towels to put over our heads ahh! Oh also that morning we did service at the Methodist food bank they love us there! Friday we went to the church In the morning to set up a Red Cross blood drive at the church it was pretty fun! O ended up having to vacuum the entire stake center by myself! After we set up we went to Taco Bell for lunch and then went straight back to the church! Elder Adair gave blood and did some missionary work while he was giving blood! The nurse that was taking care of him is going to investigate the church! I couldn't give blood cause we went on a cruise last year to Jamaica.. I lucked out cause I didn't want to pass out! On Saturday we went on a huge tracting marathon and worked super super hard! We didn't have a whole lot of luck with it though..hahah people just didn't want to talk to us it was pretty frustrating! But Sunday was by far the best day of the week! So Saturday night we texted two of our potential investigators to come to church and they both came! Their names are Joey and Jackie! Jackie loved church so much that she bore her testimony In relief society! The whole ward loves both of them! I was talking to Joey In sacrament and he told us that he has read all the way to 1 Nephi chapter 17! We talked about the Holy Spirit in gospel principals class and they were just loving it! We had such a good week there was more non members than members in the gospel principals class!! Yeah... so this week was pretty good! We are at this place called top gold right now hitting golf balls its a lot of fun! Dad I want to take you here when I get off the mission you would love it here! How are things going on back at home? I miss you all so much and I hope that you are all doing very good! Have a great week! Love ya!

Elder Routsong 

P.s. Sorry for my hyper all over the place email this week...











No comments:

Post a Comment