Monday, March 28, 2016

Week in MClean

Hey Everyone!

How are you all doing this wonderful week?! I can't believe it is another Monday! These weeks are going by super fast. This Friday I will be burning a shirt to celebrate my year mark! I'm so stoked to do it! This past Monday was a good pday we didn't do much just hit up the Tysons mall and played some board games that's all! That night we went
to FHE the sisters and us were the judges of the pies cause it was pie day! It was a lot of fun! Tuesday was a good day we had interviews with President Huntsman. He showed up to our apartment at
 9 a.m. And
we traveled with him to all the missionaries apartments in our zone for him to do interviews it was such a cool experience sharing an entire day with president we did that till 6. President gave me some great advice in my interview! Wednesday we had exchanges with the
Bella vista elders so Spanish time for me! We taught several lessons in  Spanish and I can follow along but I cannot speak it to save my life but it was all fun! I met some cool Peruvians and had some good food but I have no idea what it was. We also burned a tie for Elder Picketts 6 month mark! Thursday we had a bunch of random
tasks to do like get an oil change and go to the mission office but that's about it nothing much going on. Friday was a good day Elder Neyman was sick so we stayed in and played Pokemon the whole day hahaha I've gotten into Pokemon...terrible I'm such a nerd. That night
we went to a ward dinner for St Patrick's day it was awesome a member invited his friend but he wasn't interested in learning the gospel!
Saturday was a good day. It was the mega slurpee day! We got slurpees in protein containers it was awesome...I felt so sick from mine...but
we went to Arlington and tried a few people and also met with some members. This week was weird cause we had a lot of fallen through appointments but I know the Lord is still preparing people for me to come across and to help. I love this work even if you are having a hard time it is still true and brings joy. Sunday was a day full of
church meetings and we had stake correlation with president Hall and he invites families around the stake to share their missionary
experiences it was a very spiritual experience. Well sorry this letter is a little boring but I don't have much time! Love you all have a
wonderful week!!!
Elder Routsong




No comments:

Post a Comment