Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Mothers Day May 9, 2016

Friends and family!

How is everyone doing?! Oh wait...I talked to you yesterday so I
already know how my family is doing! :) yesterday was great and I was
sooooo good to talk to you! Emilee has gotten so much bigger! I can
hardly recognize Kayla either...it's crazy!! I'm can't wait to talk to
you again! I can't believe I'm coming up on only having 10 months left
of my mission...straight crazy. This upcoming week will be alright we
have a lot of exchanges lined up! We hopefully will set with our
investigator Tiffany but she usually flakes out of our appointment!
It's lame! Tonight we have FHE at the church and are playing
basketball I'm pretty pumped for it! This past week we also had a good
time. We taught this guy named Trey. He is homosexual and was worries
about how homosexuals fit into our church. We assured him that God
loves all his children and there is a spot in the church for everyone!
It was a good lesson. This week we also had zone conference and got to
spend a lot of time with president and sister huntsman! They talked
about finding happiness in the work! On Tuesday we taught this less
active kid who's name is Manuel. He is pretty cool I messed around
with his air soft guns for a bit haha. That was basically the
highlights of the week! Been in the singles ward for awhile now. Our
elders quorum lesson yesterday was how to keep the spirit in your
dating life....yep. Weird. Anyways I talked a lot yesterday and going
to play some basketball now! LOVE YOU ALL!
Elder Routsong

No comments:

Post a Comment