Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Week June 20 2016

Friends and family,

Nother week down! I hope everything back home is going well! Mom and
dad I hope that you all have fun on your cruise I wish I could come
but we will take one when I come home ;) this week was pretty good we
saw a lot of things happen! For pday last week we didn't do much just
had a zone activity we hiked in great falls national park. For sure
the prettiest place I've seen in Virginia we had a fun time and
nothing bad happened which is super nice! That night we went tracting
and found nobody:/ it was pretty sad. Tuesday I went on exchanges and
it was super hot outside. We had zone training in the morning and
elder McCray and I presented on how to have the Holy Ghost in our
lives and in the lives of those we teach. It was great. After that we
walked to Arlington and went street contacting. It was awesome. Taught
a black baptist preacher who started to yell at me hahahah he was
pretty cool though loved the missionaries. Wednesday we had a powerful
member lesson with will woods. He is great. We all felt the spirit so
strongly he is amazing we talked about his me,her missionary work. He
is going to have somebody for us to teach soon. Thursday we had
interviews and I got to spend half an hour with president. It was
awesome. We talked about how to be a successful missionary. It was
great cause I've been working hard but not seeing much. We also had a
bbq with eder one of my good friends in the mission he is awesome.
Friday we weekly planned! Saturday we cut a ton of wood and delivered
it to members! It was awesome. So humid at hot..it was so much fun! We
also taught gabe! Sunday we had a pass off lesson with a guy named
Tyler who wants to get baptized! I also met someone from here who
knows the burton family! Anyways sorry my letter is short! Love you
all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment