Monday, September 19, 2016

I can build her a cake or something April 11, 2016

Friends and family!

How is everyone doing this lovely week?! This was a good week for me a
lot of stuff happened! I can't believe that I have been on my mission
for almost 13 months now. It blows my mind how fast time goes while
serving others. I'm grateful to be a missionary even though it is most
likely the hardest thing I've ever done. It's worth it.
On Monday of last week week hiked great falls park! It's a pretty neat
place! We did it for our zone activity and people seemed to really
like it!! That night I went with the oakton zone leaders to teach a
lesson to a young single adult. Like always...he wasn't home. But I
got to spend time with elder tesch he is a stud so I'm pretty happy!
Tuesday was an interesting day...I went on exchanges with my former
companion from Russia elder vasilyev! He is fetching crazy... Hahahah
he played Pokemon with the Vienna elders and was going straight crazy.
But we got a lot of work done! Met several people. We also,went to
Popeyes for lunch and this member gave us 100 bucks for lunch.. It was
so awesome cause I only have like 11 bucks to my name haha. Elder
vasilyev called it a Popeyes miracle. Wednesday was a sick day for me
I didn't feel good the whole day. It was terrible so we stayed in for
a good Ammont of the day. Thursday we had missionary leadership
council and got to spend a lot of the day with president and sister
huntsman. They are amazing. I'm lucky to have them! That night we
taught this guy named Chandra and his family the restoration. The
lesson went great! We also,taught a less active in our Ward about
going to the temple. He is so awesome. This guy also ran his car into
somebody's house so we helped him push his car out hahahah it was
crazy. They house wasn't damaged badly but it was crazy. That was my
cool experience of the week! Friday was a good day I had a doctors
appointment and then we spent the rest of the day checking up on
people from a list that bishop gave us! We knocked it out pretty fast!
Saturday was our finding fest! The zone got together and went finding
the whole day. Elder overstreet and I helped this guy build a zip line
haha it was awesome. Then I locked the keys in the trunk of our car...
It was so embarrassing. Sunday we had an investigator at church!! Her
name is Tiffany and she was a referral from some sisters in Baltimore.
She teaches IT at the fair fax nova campus. It was a miracle. Also!
Brandon came to church!! He even bore his testimony about how he was a
sinner but is coming back to church and feeling the love of god!!!
Holy cow...it was so spiritual... Brandon amazes me. This is also the
only Ward where ive bore my testimony on fast Sunday three months in a
row. Breaking records! Love you all have a great week!! Thank you for
your examples to me!! I miss you all!!!
Love
Elder Routsong

No comments:

Post a Comment